TaalNetwerk is located at Prins Mauritsplein 28 in The Hague. Our office is centrally located and can be easily reached by car or public transport.
- Tram 1 – Delft – Scheveningen Noorderstrand; stop Frankenslag
- Tram 11 Rijswijkseplein – Scheveningen Haven and v.v. – stop ‘Houtrust’; you can change to bus 24 direction Scheveningen
Noorderstrand – stop Prins Mauritsplein
- Tram 17 Wateringen – Statenkwartier and v.v. – last stop – Prins Mauritslaan
- Bus 21 Vrederust – Scheveningen Noorderstrand and v.v. – stop Prins Mauritslaan
- Bus 24 Mariahoeve – Kijkduin and v.v. – stop Cornelis de Wittlaan
Our office can easily be reached via approach roads such as Johan de Wittlaan, Houtrustlaan Stadhouderslaan and Prins Mauritslaan.
If you leave the A4, then follow the lane A 14. Continue on Landscheidingsweg and the Hubertustunnel. Herefrom you go straight ahead until the crossing with Prins Mauritslaan. There you turn right and once more right at the crossing with Prins Mauritsplein.
If you arrive via A12, turn left at the end. Then at the first traffic light turn to the right and follow the signs Scheveningen Haven. Enter the Hubertusviaduct on your right hand and continue straight on until you see Prins Mauritslaan. There you turn to the right and once more when you are at the crossing with Prins Mauritsplein.
You can park your car free of charge in the entire neighbourhood, also right in front of the building.
You can park your bicycle in front of the building.