TaalNetwerk is a well-known and successful language institute in the Hague. We are committed to providing qualified and experienced language teachers and tutors who have many years of experience as interpreters, translators or teachers.
TaalNetwerk was created by Isobel Thorn Prikker who had worked as a language trainer in many international organisations including the NOW, the Court of Justice in The Hague, the American Embassy, the International Court of Justice and the United Nations.
TaalNetwerk offers high quality practice-oriented and topical language training. We have high demands of our staff: expecting them to be creative and flexible as well as trained to support students both personally and educationally.
What we offer:
- Language training with the focus on individual goals
- Small scale group courses with individual attention for each attendee
- Private language training
- In-company language training
- Exceptional Language training focused on individual goals.
- Group courses at a central location easily accessible by all means of transport.
- Group courses with a maximum of 10 students.
- Commitment to highly qualified, enthusiastic and passionate teachers and staff
- Skype-based lessons to ensure attendees who can’t make it don’t miss out